High Demand for Events Space Creates Full House at Singapore Expo - The Events Hub
Released on: May 27, 2008, 12:45 am
Press Release Author: Edna Ng
Industry: International Trade
Press Release Summary: Singapore Expo Convention and Exhibition Centre is FULL from now through June 2008, with multiple events running concurrently and back to back. The MICE venue is the hub for a wide variety of events. Due to the high demand for its versatile well located venue space, all 10 halls of 100,000 sq metres have been taken up by several organizers and clients at the same time for a variety of events.
Press Release Body: Organisers and retailers are coming together at this preferred location for public and trade events, to share the mega consumer and trade markets throughout the region who always make a beeline for Singapore Expo for any events. This is especially effective during belt tightening times as everyone wants to save as much as they can, and for professionals - to continue advancing and networking in cost effective ways for their businesses and trade. So where better than at Singapore Expo, which offers attractive rates and value added services in a single venue concept.
The favourite place for millions of Singaporeans and visitors from the region to gather for their highly anticipated events which will include trade shows, conventions, consumer exhibitions, business meetings, concerts, books sale, weddings, church events, children's entertainment, examinations, and others.
The events feature an impressive range and variety of products, services, entertainment, educational, information and savings values which will provide immense satisfaction to visitors.
Besides the ample carpark with over 2,200 carpark lots and huge coach bays, visitors can use public transport like buses, MRT (Expo MRT station which comes into the venue), taxis. Advantages for visitors include the single ground level layout and no need to queue for lifts and escalators. For more information, visit www.singaporeexpo.com.sg The full house events are:
1. ASEANPLAS 2008 - 26 to 29 May, 10am - 6pm, Hall 3. International trade fair on plastics and rubber. Open to trade and professionals. ASEAN nations continue to be an investment magnet, attracting a myriad of multinational companies that seek cost effectiveness and lowered risks and to decentralise manufacturing operations spread across multiple locations. An excellent platform to build business alliances and increase channels to better expand your prospects in this region, Visit http://www.aseanplas-singapore.com/about_event.html
2. BroadcastAsia 2008 - 17 to 20 June, 10.30am to 6pm (closes 4pm on 20 June), Halls 7 - 9 BroadcastAsia, Asia\'s premier digital multimedia technology event, offers industry professions, decision makers, vendors and buyers the ideal one-stop business environment to network, build alliances and congregate to source, purchase and leverage on industry information. www.Broadcast-Asia.com
3. CommunicAsia 2008, EnterpriseIT 2008, InteractiveDME - 17 to 20 June, 10.30am to 6pm (closes 4pm on 20 June), Halls 2 - 6 CommunicAsia is a global event where the business of technology comes to life, showcasing the latest digital technologies across mobile networks and applications, network infrastructure and satellite communications.
EnterpriseIT showcases the latest applications for industries such as financial services, government, healthcare, education, transportation and logistics, answering the needs of the smart enterprise.
InteractiveDME provide digital communities with the opportunity to come together to develop strategic partnerships and is the ideal global platform to reach out to a focused audience from the communications, broadcasting, media & entertainment sectors. www.communicAsia.com
4.Eventech, 25 to 26 June, 10am to 6.30pm, Hall 4 A new and exciting entertainment and installation technology exhibition focused on Commercial Audio and Professional Audio Visual Solutions for Southeast Asia. www.eventech-singapore.com
5.RechargExpo, 25 to 27 June, 9am to 5pm, Hall 3 RechargExpro 2008 offers compatible and remanufactured printer supplies such as ink jet, toner cartridges, ribbons printer parts, and raw materials, to wholesalers, distributors, dealers, retailers, and consumers. It is the largest regional gathering in the industry. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Robinsons Expo Sale - Now to 1 June, 10.30am to 10.00pm, Hall 7. Celebrate the Robinsons' 150th Anniversary at the Singapore Expo, Hall 7. It's the biggest birthday bash ever with over 100 brands at prices to shout about. What's more, stand to win $1000 every day when you charge to your Visa card. Double your chances if you are an OCBC Robinson Visa Cardmember.
2. Singapore Food Expo - 23 to 27 May, 11am - 10pm, Hall 5. The longest running food event with the highest number of suppliers and over 150 exhibitors selling and dishing out mouth-watering favourites. Buy all the food you need at attractive prices. There will be plenty of games, rewards, prizes, health talks, cooking demonstrations and appearances by Mediacorp artists throughout the 5-day event. Visit www.sfma.org.sg for details.
3. The Popular Fair 2008 - 23 May to 1 June, 10am - 10pm, Hall 4. One of the largest book stores in Singapore, the POPULAR FAIR 2008 brings greater bargains to help you save, and wide range of merchandise. Find all your books, stationery, assessment books, music and multimedia products in this massive fair. POPULAR card members also get to enjoy exclusive member's special deals on 23 May 08 from 10am to 3pm.
4. Dora's Pirate Adventure - 23 to 31 May, 11.30am, 3.30pm, 7.30pm, Hall 2. Ahoy! Dora the Explorer is setting sail with her brand new LIVE musical voyage, DORA\'S PIRATE ADVENTURE! Join Dora, her cousin Diego, Boots the monkey, and the rest of their friends as they embark on an exciting trip to Treasure Island. The audience will use their map-reading, counting, musical, and language skills to successfully get Dora to the treasure and all ends happily with a \"yo-ho-ho.\"
Tickets Prices: $68.00, $48.00, $38.00, $28.00 (all prices exclude booking fee) Exclusively for NETS Payment Only: Enjoy 10% off all ticket categories. Buy NETS Family Package for 4 to Dora Live Show & get 2 Weekday Passes to eXplorerkid worth $40. Contact Details: Hotline: (65) 6296 2929; Online Booking: www.tdc.sg
5. Adidas Sales - 23 to 25 May, 11am to 10pm, Hall 6 6. Wedding roadshow - 23 to 25 May, Foyer 2 7. Hill Song Concert - 24 May, Hall 9/The MAX Pavilion 8. Motorzone Roadshow - 29 May to 1 June, 10am to 10pm, outdoor. 9. Living Showcase - 31 May to 8 June, 12pm - 10pm, Hall 6. 10. The Apparel, Shoes and Bags Sales - 30 May - 1 June, 10am - 10pm, outdoor.
11. Angela's Live Concert - 1 June, 8pm to 10.15pm, Hall 5. Rightfully earning the title of a multi-faceted singing diva in the Mandarin pop scene, Angela has won over fans and critics with her strong ability to adapt her vocal style and image to music of various genres ranging from ballads to upbeat pop-rock tunes. Ticket Prices: S$148, S$128, S$98 & S$78 (excluding S$2 SISTIC fee) Contact Details: SISTIC Hotline: 6348 5555; Online Booking: www.sistic.com.sg
12. Motherhood 2008 - 5 to 8 June, 12pm to 10pm, Hall 5. The biggest parenting extravaganza. Even bigger and more exciting than last year. Save up to 80% on all your babies' and children's needs. email@example.com.
13. Li MaoShan & Lin ShuRong Singapore Concert - 7 June, 7.30 to 9.30pm,The MAX Pavilion For those familiar with the late 80s Taiwanese music scene, their hit duet "Wu Yan De Jie Ju" took the Chinese music scene by storm and this is their first ever concert in Singapore. Ticket Prices: $148*, $128*, $98*, $68* (excluding SISTIC fee) SISTIC ticketing hotline: 6348 5555 or www.unusual.com.sg
14. Guerilla Business Intensive - 25 to 29 June, 9am to 10.30pm, Hall 2 This powerful program will give you all the strategies you need for high-speed success in any business. You'll learn through high impact processes, experiential exercises, case studies, hot seats and personal business plan makeovers, all facilities by an expert panel of millionaire and multi millionaire entrepreneurs. www.srpl.net
15. Air Supply From The Heart - Tour 2008 - 21 June, 8pm to 9.30pm, The MAX Pavilion Russell Hitchcock and Graham Russell first met in May, 1975 during the rehearsals for the musical "Jesus Christ Superstar" in Sydney, Australia. The trademark sound of Russell's soaring tenor voice and Graham's simple yet majestic songs went on to create a unique sound that became known as Air Supply, and the group have always held audiences captive in their many live shows around the world
In 1983 they recorded 'Making Love Out of Nothing at All' by Jim Steinman which solidified the group as a permanent force in modern music. This song was released on "The Greatest Hits" album which soared past 7 million copies. Their many other hits include 'Lost in Love', 'All Out of Love', 'The One That You Love', 'Sweet Dreams', 'Every Woman In The World', 'Even The Nights Are Better' and 'Two Less Lonely People In The World', each having achieved multi-million plays on the radio. Ticket Prices: $128*, $98*, $78*, $58* (excluding SISTIC fee) SISTIC ticketing hotline: 6348 5555 or www.unusual.com.sg
16. Church Services - City Harvest 10am - 8pm, Sat and Sundays, FCBC - Sundays, 9am - 4pm; Bethesda Community Church - Sundays.