Jet Airways Offers Special Promotional Package For Indian Students Flying Abroad
Released on: July 27, 2008, 10:05 pm
Press Release Author: Parinaz Driver
Industry: Transportation & Logistics
Press Release Summary: July 25,2008:Jet Airways,India\'s international airline,has announced a special promotional package for students flying to its destinations in the United States,Canada,United Kingdom,Europe or Asia.
Press Release Body: Jet Airways special promotional package is valid for outbound travel on or before October 31, 2008. Existing as well as new students will receive a whole host of benefits including excess baggage allowance, special fares and a chance to earn 1000 Bonus JPMiles.
Students availing of this offer will be allowed to carry an extra piece of baggage, with each piece not exceeding 23 kilos, on flights to the US, Canada, UK & Europe; and an additional 10 kilos on flights to Asia (Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok), on Jet Airways\' online destinations.
With Jet Airways special promotional package, students will also receive exclusively designed \'Student Kits\', in association with our partners. These may be collected after the purchase of a ticket at any of Jet Airways\' city sales offices around India. Each kit contains a Matrix mobile connection with free talk-time worth Rs.4000 in the US ,UK ,Singapore and Australia, ICICI Bank Travel Cards for hassle free transactions across the world, a free Tata Indicom Wi-Fi Roam Card enabling internet connectivity from over 50,000 hotspots in the US ,UK, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, France and Japan; Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance with special privileges and low premiums and VIP vouchers worth Rs.500/- on purchase of VIP travel accessories.
Jet Airways also offers students a revolutionary new Economy product on its new Boeing 777-300 ER and Airbus 330-200 aircraft, in operation on key international routes. Besides an ergonomically-designed seat with hammock style head rest and foot support, the airline also provides its Economy passengers a personal reading light, on demand In-Flight Entertainment and access to over 200 hours of Hollywood and Bollywood movies, Regional films, and Television and short programs.
Commenting on the same, Mr. Sudheer Raghavan, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways said, \"With more Indian students choosing to study abroad, Jet Airways is keen to offer students a safe, value-packed and quality travel option. With Jet Airways\' large international network, further enhanced by our numerous codeshare and interline agreements, students may avail of a seamless, world-class service at low prices. Our special student promotion package has been tailored to this end.\"
Terms & Conditions Apply:
· Excess baggage applicable on 9W GATEWAY POINTS only.
· The free excess baggage is allowed against mandatory production of copy of student I 20 form or equivalent document/Valid Indian Passport/ID from University/ Student visa for verification at Check-in at the airport counter.
· Normal fare cancellation/refund/change policies will apply
· Existing JetPrivilege members must quote their JetPrivilege membership number while collecting the Student\'s kit at any of the Jet Airways\' city sales offices.
· Students, who are not existing JetPrivilege members, will be provided with a unique 5-digit reference code along with the Student\'s kit.This unique code will have to be updated in the \"Reference Code\" field while completing the on-line JetPrivilege membership form.
· The Student Promotion Bonus will be credited to an existing JetPrivilege member\'s account within 15 days of availing the offer.
· This offer is valid for sale with immediate effect.
For further information,students may log onto our website: www.jetairways.com
Jet Airways Public Relations New Delhi & Mumbai, India July 2008
Jet Airways (I) Ltd
Ragini Chopra Vice President - Corporate Communications & PR New Delhi, India Tel: +91-11-4164 5080 Fax: +91-11-4609 5084 email@example.com
A.K. Sivanandan Sr. General Manager - PR New Delhi, India Tel: +91-11-2652 3357 Fax: +91-11-2652 3348 firstname.lastname@example.org
Srirupa Sen Manager - PR Mumbai, India Tel: +91-22-2852 3648 Fax: +91-22-2920 4437 email@example.com