Press Release Author: FaxMicro Customer Communications Department
Press Release Summary: We do our best to prevent confusions on any of our advertisements. We simplify and clarify every issue. We want it loud and clear.
Press Release Body: (faxmicro.com, August 27, 2008) - We do our best to prevent confusions on any of our advertisements. We simplify and clarify every issue. We want it loud and clear.
With this, we listed the top most frequently asked questions regarding our service. We sorted them into four categories:
1. Top 10 Questions - states general information about FaxMicro.
- Out of the fax numbers I can choose from, are there specific random numbers for specific cities and states? - Which operating system will the Fax printer driver work with? - How long does it take FaxMicro to execute sending and receiving faxes? - What hardware and software do I need to use FaxMicro? - I already have a fax number, can it be transferred so that I can use it for my FaxMicro Internet Fax account? - How do I send faxes using the Control Panel? - How do I know how much I am being billed for? - How to cancel my account? - What kind of payment methods are available? - Can I receive my incoming faxes on more than one Email address?
2. FaxMicro Basics - states information about our internet fax services
- Can I send faxes to Toll-Free numbers? - Why do I get an \'invalid format file detected\' error when sending a fax through the Control Panel? - Do I need to configure the Fax printer driver every time I want to send a fax? - Do I have to be connected to the Internet every time I want to send a fax? - How many files can I attach to an Email for a single fax? - Why is my number giving a busy signal? - Is sending faxes with FaxMicro secure? - What is a local number? - What is a toll-free number? - How do I send Microsoft Word, Excel, and other file formats not supported by the Control Panel? - How come I get blurry or unclear fax messages when I print it out? - How do I include the cover page?
3. Account Information - states support tips on how to trouble shoot common issues with our fax solutions
- When will my new account be activated? - Can I modify my account information online? - Which file formats are supported by FaxMicro? - I already have a fax number, can it be transferred so that I can use it for my FaxMicro Internet Fax account? - How can I add/modify the Email address(es) I am receiving faxes on? - How to cancel my account? - How can I get an overview of the faxes I have sent? - How do I know if the fax message was sent?
4. Billing and Payment - states billing policies and payment procedures
- Do I need to make a long term commitment if I sign up for FaxMicro? - How do I update my credit card information? - Is my page count based on a calendar month or a billing month? - If I am using FaxMicro Local will I be billed long distance charges for faxes out of state? - Why is my account disabled/suspended? - How do I reactivate my suspended account? - How can I get an overview of the faxes I have sent? - How do I know if the fax message was sent? - What is the $50 credit limit?
FaxMicro have been in the Internet and Telecommunications technology since 1994. It offers an easy-to-use Internet Fax service that allows you to send faxes from anywhere in the Continental US.