Press Release Summary: Start from the base of lash and jiggle your way through to the tips, then do two complete sweeps from the lash base.
Press Release Body: Houston, TX, October 15, 2008 -- As we flip through magazines, we see beautiful women with perfect skin and wonder, "How can I look like that?" Well, we all could if we had an army standing by, holding our weapons such as a turbo boost blow dryer (Sergeant Stylist) and top official esthetician with the perfect skin-care products- Special Effects Agent Airbrush ready to attack, and Commander Makeup Artist with secret tools of mass concealer. Not to mention a personal chef, massage therapist and trainer as well. Any of us could grace the pages of any magazine with these resources at our daily beck and call.
Now you can achieve that Vogue cover look with one simple product; a sunless tanning lotion such as SunSauce! Something so simple and it doesn't have a Hollywood price tag to make it fabulous.
Nothing says glamour more than the Hollywood "Glow", the dewy luminance skin that was made famous by the notorious Jennifer Lopez (we must credit Scott Barnes for his makeup expertise too). You can literally shave 10- 20 years off by using the right products- first and foremost sunless tanning lotion is anti-aging (no sun damage and your dermatologist will love you), you'll look slimmer with a tan (improving your self-esteem) and it will magnify your skin's natural beauty.
Steps to achieve the J-Lo Glow
* Body- Exfoliate skin and apply sunless lotion all over body (instant body bling).
* Face- Use moisturizer and then primer (be sure moisturizer is dry first- also let your primer dry for 1-2 minutes before applying foundation).
* Next apply your foundation and if needed concealer under eye, mix a dab of foundation with concealer and apply to forehead, chin and bridge of nose (don't make it look too wide or your nose will look bigger) Dust lightly with powder, Use a pearlized shimmer (reflects light onto skin thus no Photoshop required) mid forehead, chin, bridge of nose, cheekbone- keep the center of your face lighter for a more youthful glow. Use bronzer on the apples of cheeks below the chin and jawline (gives a sharp and slimmer appearance)
* Eyes- Use a pearly light gold or beige from lid to crease- Apply a smokey brown/ shimmer from corner to corner (depending on eye shape)- below the brow add the highlighter (light gold)- dot the inner eye and below the lash line like a vertical <.
* Apply liquid eyeliner with your eyes halfway open. Draw a short line at the beginning, middle and end of your lid and then connect the lines. Line your lower lash line and blend. Just under your eyeliner use gold shimmer it will make your eyes pop!
* Now you're ready for mascara. Start from the base of lash and jiggle your way through to the tips, then do two complete sweeps from the lash base. As for bottom lashes, I suggest using a tiny fan paintbrush (find one at an art supply store). Dip the fan brush in mascara and slightly sweep bottom lashes (or just leave them bare). For fuller lashes you can use false lashes like J-Lo does.
* Brows- Use a taupe color (pencil or powder) use feather light strokes.
* Lips- Exfoliate lips with a tooth brush with some Vaseline (wait at least 20 min before applying lipstick) to get full luscious lips bypass the lip injections and use cinnamon oil- dab on your lips, the oil brings blood to the lips which causes the plumping (be sure to check it out on your forearm for allergies).
Now you're ready to line your pout, use one that matches your lipstick (if you wear lipstick the color nude or a light bronze will look soft) or one like the universal color called "spice"- slick on some beige gold gloss and you are good to "glow"!
For more information on Sun Sauce Sunless productsplease visit www.sunsauce.com 800.275.2855
Excerpted from Beauty by God by Shelly Ballestero (Ventura, CA: Regal Books, 2008). Copyright Shelly Ballestero. Used by permission. All rights reserved. Press Release Submission By PressReleasePoint(http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/)