Press Release Summary: An overall increase in generosity was experienced in 2007 in all areas of charitable organizations.
Press Release Body: Las Vegas, NV ( ExpressPressRelease ) October 2, 2008 – Despite the high economic costs that are weighing on most American’s these past few years, charitable donations were at an all time high for 2007.
Last year, monetary gifts exceeded $300 billion dollars. This is significantly higher than past years. In fact, this considerable increase hasn’t been matched since 2001.
It has been suggested that the healthy stock market in early 2007 was a contributing factor, as well as the measured economic growth, and the overall increase in corporate and personal salaries.
Even though petroleum costs exceeded $4.00 per gallon in several areas of the country, the highest increase of overall giving surprisingly came from individuals. 75% of financial gifts (http://www.usagrantteam.com/services.php) came from American citizens. The other 25% was a combination of private foundations and corporations totaling at around $38.5 billion.
Each area experienced an increase in contributions. About a third of all donations last year were given to religious organizations. Churches received $102.32 billion, a 4.7% increase from the prior year.
Education also received larger endowments in 2007. Nearly a 6.5% increase was received by schools and similar educational organizations. They’ll need to disperse well over $43 billion in supporting grants (http://www.usagrantteam.com/).
Human services and health organizations found generous increases as well. $23.15 billion was taken in by health organizations, a 5.4% increase and at 8.4% more than last year, an incredible $29.64 billion helped charitable organization and human services throughout the nation.
The most considerable swell of contributions went to international affairs organizations and disaster relief groups. At an incredible 16% rise from last year, these groups received a total of $13.22 billion.
Although charitable generosity was at a surplus last year, it is anticipated that the slowing economic growth in 2008 will effect endowments across the board. Gasoline costs are rising and with that, every industry and individual is experiencing higher costs of living, and major increases in all areas of expenses.
Real Estate and credit tragedies are taking their toll on everyone. This crunch is affecting the entire nation, and inevitably such noteworthy causes.
For more information on financial grants visit http://www.usagrantteam.com
USA Grant Team 1-877-872-3540 1500 E Tropicana Blvd #214 Las Vegas, NV 89119
Web Site: http://www.usagrantteam.com
Contact Details: USA Grant Team 1-877-872-3540 1500 E Tropicana Blvd #214 Las Vegas, NV 89119