Press Release Summary: Kevin Wessell, nationally known asset protection and business planning author and CEO of 1-800-COMPANY.com, explains how to people can form their own corporation and obtain and build corporate credit without affecting their personal credit.
Press Release Body: For those planning on starting a new business, probably the first obstacle they will run into is how to raise the money for the office space, equipment and other business expenses. They may be thinking about taking out a personal loan, maximizing their credit cards, borrowing from their family, using their life savings, even taking on a partner.
“But think twice before doing so”, warns Kevin Wessell, nationally known asset protection and business planning author and CEO of 1-800-COMPANY.com, a company which specializes in helping customers form corporations and build business credit since 1977. “With the options above you risk going into debt, harming your personal credit history and even falling prey to lawsuits”.
Consider forming a corporation and building business credit instead.
The benefits to this strategy are:
1. Get cash to cover start up business expenses or grow your business
2. Get open lines of cash credit to operate your business
3. Get automobile and equipment leases without a personal guarantee or personal credit check
4. $50,000 in lines of business credit and credit cards with additional programs of up to $5 million available
How Long Does it Take to Build Business Credit?
Not as long as you think when you know what you are doing. It doesn’t have to take 4 or 5 years to build up your business credit, but rather 30 to 90 days when you use a professional business credit building service or purchase a shelf corporation or aged company.
These are accelerated credit building programs or corporations that are already created including pre-established credit, which means you are ready to start getting lines of business credit right away.
Benefits of using a professional business credit building service or purchasing a shelf corporation or aged company:
1. Immediately own a company with a corporate history.
2. Easier to obtain business credit cards and business credit lines.
3. Often, lenders require a business to have been in existence from six months to two years or more before lending it money.
4. Ability to borrow money from banks.
For a list of Shelf Corporations and Aged Corporations available for purchase, visit http://www.companiesinc.com/corporation/aged/index.asp
For a free consultation about forming a corporation and building your business credit, call or visit the website www.1-800-COMPANY.com, where you will find a great deal of valuable information to help you better plot a successful strategy for your business.
1-800-COMPANY.com 28015 Smyth Drive Santa Clarita, CA 91355 Phone: 1-800-COMPANY (800-266-7269) Contact: Brett Schoneman brett@1-800-COMPANY.com
Web Site: http://1-800-COMPANY.com
Contact Details: 1-800-COMPANY.com 28015 Smyth Drive Santa Clarita, CA 91355 Contact: Brett Schoneman 661-310-2807