HART Health Launches Franchise Growth Strategy
on: February 10, 2010, 2:41 am
Medical supply manufacturer of first aid kits offers
salespeople a unique opportunity to become financially independent,
offers 10 reasons to make a change
SEATTLE, February 10, 2010 -- HART Health, a home-based medical supply franchise,
offers industrial first aid kits and
immediate care medical supplies to business with 50 employees or more. Since HART
Health manufactures most of the products and cuts out the middleman, customers are
offered superb quality at exceptional pricing.
Top 10 Reasons Salesmen Become HART Health Franchisees
1. Recession-resilient. Businesses are required by law to maintain inventory levels
of first aid products.
2. Easy to sell. In a bad economy business customers are likely to want to review
all costs and accept competitive bids. It is easier than ever to get in front of
3. Low accounts receivables and almost no bad debt.
4. High product margins.
5. Build equity. Unlike consulting businesses or other owner-operated businesses,
HART Health’s franchisees have repeat customers and recurring revenue, making the
business attractive to sell when it is time to exit.
6. Local business. No hotels. No airplanes. Be home for dinner. Get involved in your
7. Soft-sell approach. We provide top quality products and excellent service at
highly competitive prices. Our value proposition is easy to communicate and easy to
8. Easy business to learn. Grows quickly.
9. Home-based. Spend more time with your family and keep your costs down.
10. No employees to start. No management hassles.
HART Health is currently awarding franchises to candidates who fit the corporate
culture, the profile of a successful franchisee and stand a high probability of
success with the business model. “Because of the recession-resilient nature of this
business and a total initial investment under $50K, we expect highly skilled
entrepreneurs, managers, and executives to join our company. Since businesses are
required by law to carry first aid products, our business is recession-proof,” said
HART Health CEO Larry Shaw.
About HART Health
Since 1976, HART Health has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of
industrial first aid kits and immediate care medical supplies for businesses with 50
employees or more. Offering customers exceptional quality and on site service at
highly competitive prices, HART Health helps businesses keep their employees safe
and productive while minimizing expenses due to illness or injury. For more
information, please visit www.harthealthfranchise.com.
# # #
Contact Details: Michael Mudd
Director, Franchisee Recruitment