ezPaycheck 2010, small business payroll software, is affordable but fully functional software designed for the small business owners or accountants. The software is available for free download and trial - with no risk or obligation
ezPaycheck 2010 payroll software, from Halfpricesoft.com, makes it simple and easy to change payroll software or begin using payroll software for the first time - even for companies in the middle of their fiscal year. Traditionally, small businesses have had two choices for automating their payroll. Either purchase expensive, complicated software with more functions than they need or hire an accountant. Designed specifically to be run by business owners or managers without training as an accountant, ezPaycheck provides all the features a small business needs without a hefty price tag, complicated interfaces or features they won't use.
But one thing often stands in the way of making this change for improvement...
"We've heard from many customers that they held off changing to ezPaycheck for too long because they feared the momentous task of transferring data mid-year, and the window for such a change between fiscal years is very small," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "But when they finally did it, they found it was incredibly easy to make the change, even in mid year. We want to get this information out to other business owners and managers before they wait longer than they need to."
Forms for entering year-to-date data on ezPaycheck's intuitive interface has always been simple, but the 2010 edition includes enhancements that makes the software even more user friendly. The easy-to-use interface enables businesses to convert over to ezPaycheck in just a few hours — not days. Smaller companies will spend even less time on the conversion.
At only $89 per installation, ezPaycheck 2010 is affordable for any business—no matter how large or how small. Business owners and payroll managers can try ezPaycheck 2010 totally risk free by downloading it from www.halfpricesoft.com. This fully functional version is free to try without obligation for 30 days. A sample database is included with the download package to make sampling ezPaycheck 2010 payroll software even easier, so no time is wasted entering test data. After the trial period, a license key must be purchased for continued use. All the data user entered will stay there.
The payroll tax software downloaded for trial includes all of ezPaycheck 2010's functions and features including:
- Easy-to-follow wizard guides users through the process of adding company and employee information
- Tax tables and calculations for all 50 states and D.C
- Flexibility for adding local tax rates
- Capacity for unlimited deductions, including pre-tax deductions
- Payroll check printing on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Check printing using your own laser printer
- Printing options for MICR bank routing numbers, account numbers, check numbers and bank information on blank check stock
- Image signature printing on checks
- W2 and w3 forms calculating and printing
- Automatic calculation of Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Support for daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Support for tips and commissions
- Form 940 and 941 printing for federal tax return
- Support for multiple check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-top, and check-at-bottom
- Many easy-to-use reports
- Unlimited free technical support
- Capability for handling payrolls for multiple companies
Louisville, Ky. - based Halfpricesoft.com is the developer and distributor of ezPaycheck 2010 along with many other tax and financial software titles that are affordable and easy to use for small businesses. Other products available from Halfpricesoft.com include ezW2, ezCheck Printing, ezCheck Personal Edition, ezBarcodePrinting and ezTimeSheet. The Halfpricesoft.com web site also contains resources and links to help small businesses with their payroll, accounting and tax reporting needs.