Just point and click. ezPaycheck 2010 is that simple to use. Yet this small business payroll software is loaded with robust features that will fit the needs of most any business. Business owners can download and try the software for free.
Changing from running payroll by hand to computerized payroll can be quick and painless for small businesses. ezPaycheck 2010 from Halfpricesoft.com is an amazingly robust yet easy-to-use payroll software designed for non-accountant business owners.
ezPaycheck 2010's institutive interface is so easy to understand that even people with minimal computer skills can start running payroll and printing paychecks as soon as it's downloaded and installed. Users simply select the activity they want to do and the graphical interface walks them step by step through the process as users point and click to make selections and choices. Explanations for each step are clear and easy to follow, with a minimal number of choices on each screen so decisions are quick and easy.
"Business owners should spend their time running their business, not running their payroll," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. 'Yet payroll is a critical component of any business and can't be ignored. That's why we engineered ezPaycheck 2010 so that anyone that knows how to point and click with a computer mouse can run it."
ezPaycheck 2010 payroll software is also simple risk-free to test drive. Business owners can download the free trial software and use the included sample database to explore ezPaycheck 2010's many features. All the features of the full version are included in the trial version except check printing - so customers can even try the software with their own payroll data. Download the trial version of ezPaycheck 2010 at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp.
Once the business owner is satisfied that ezPaycheck 2010 is the right solution for their business, they simply purchase a license key - just $89 per installation - to unlock the paycheck printing feature. Customers can have ezPaycheck 2010 completely set up with their own payroll data and run payroll tests before purchasing the license key - so they can be absolutely certain that ezPaycheck 2010 meets their needs.
Despite its simplicity and ease of use, business owners should not mistakenly think ezPaycheck 2010 is short on features. ezPaycheck 2010 is packed with all the features a small business needs to run payroll quickly and easily, including:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image and logos on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Based in Louisville, Ky., Halfpricesoft.com is the developer and distributor of ezPaycheck 2010 along with many other tax and financial software titles that are affordable and easy to use for small businesses. Other products available from Halfpricesoft.com include ezW2, ezCheck Printing, ezCheckPersonal, ezBarcodePrinting and ezTimeSheet. The Halfpricesoft.com web site also contains resources and links to help small businesses with their payroll, accounting and tax reporting needs.