Grimm Update in the iTunes App Store!
Released on: March 2, 2011, 08:50 am
Entertainment, Telecommunications, Internet & Online
Grimm, the Apple-featured iOS game, is back with a free update in the iTunes App Store. The devilish and stylized Victorian adventure just got even better, adding new features and refined gameplay.
• Speed! Faster carriage speed and game speed in general.
• Baby Strike! Hitting an enemy with the baby now kills them with a single hit.
• Multitasking: Switch between apps without losing your place!
• Easier Baby-Launching: Simply grab the carriage with your finger and aim. No need to brake.
• Faster baby-scooping by the carriage.
• Faster carriage jumping.
• Better Checkpoints: The game now saves at the last point reached in a level. No need to replay what you've already completed.
• Retina Display home screen icon (more Retina graphics coming!)
• Level tweaks and improvements.
Grab the game that was selected as Kotaku's "iGame of the Day" and featured by Apple as "New and Noteworthy."
"Mother has lost her baby! It is up to you, kindly gamer, to safely navigate the baby's carriage through over 10 worlds of twisted Victorian delights, delivering the lost child home. Avoid the specter of Mr. Grimm, a shadowy figure intent on stopping you at every turn. Grimm: Ride of the Perambulator is a unique side-scrolling adventure set in a dark and stylized world."
• Use the accelerometer to guide the carriage through over 10 worlds and 8 mini-levels of twisted and macabre delights.
• Launch the baby from the carriage to solve puzzles and combat villainous enemies
• Survive the fiendish intentions of Mr. Grimm as he doggedly pursues you, presenting new challenges along the way.
• Enjoy the unique and handmade art of the Grimm world.
Out now for iOS; iPhone and iPod touch. Featured by Apple.
Contact Info: ROBOX Studios, 80 River St. Hoboken NJ 07030
Back to previous page
Submit your press release