Trade-in offered to all exposed RSA's SecureID customers
Released on: March 23, 2011, 12:18 pm
Made4Biz Security Inc.
Made4Biz Security Inc . has announced today a trade-in plan for RSA's SecureID.
Each SecureID customer can switch their SecureID devices to IDentiWall while using their SecureID's past investments as credit against the IDentiWall license fee.
Such trade-in is guaranteed to be financially compelling and technically superior.
The innovative trade-in plan makes sure that switching customers enjoy:
- Better, newest security technology that protects its users against all latest attacks even if their computer is contaminated with malwares or even if their ID is exposed.
- Wider security coverage, which includes not only two-factor authentication, but also combines transaction verification, anti-phishing, anti-farming, as well as breach attempt notification.
- All platform coverage including Desktops, Tablets, Smartphone
- VPN and SSL-VPN user authentication
- E-Banking, m-Banking, e-Health, e-Government web application protection with special ‘application agnostic' mode by which, not even one line of code needs to be changed.
- Polite implementation including co-existence with SecureID for the transition period and built-in implementation risk elimination measures.
- No physical devices to be distributed and yet out-of-the-box support for such token devices and smart-cards does exist.
- Lowest TCO. This trade-in plan was designed to ensure cost savings for the whole duration of the IDentiWall usage.
- Cloud or on-site implementation options are supported.
SecureID users, who learned about RSA's failure to secure its own network, wonder if they can continue keeping their eggs in RSA's basket, or as one user put it, “working with questioned security provider, is similar to consciously getting an HIV-tainted blood infusion”.
For further details please refer to:
Back to previous page
Submit your press release